“Our Mission is to Provide the most Outstanding Service Experience Ever and we are continuing to provide it every day throughout this new challenge.”
Cleaning your carpet, upholstery, area rugs and hard surfaces for your indoor air quality is important. We clean with hot water, which allows for the removal of germs and unwanted debris. Fabric ProTector is recommended to have applied after your cleaning to maintain a bacteriostatic environment on your textiles and help prevent the growth of bacteria and viruses.
In an effort to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy, we will implement the following protocols:
- Daily temperature checks of all of our staff.
- Our rug intake department will be by appointment only. Please call ahead if you need to come to our facility.
Our in home cleaning teams are doing the following:
- Wearing gloves, face masks and shoe covers in your home.
- All equipment is sanitized before and after each job.
- We ask that customers stay in a separate area at least 6 feet away from where the cleaning is taking place as to adhere to the CDC social distancing measures.
- We also will discontinue hand shaking and handing out business cards at this time.
- All invoices will be emailed after the job is complete to allow for a paperless transaction.
In addition, we have alerted employees to proper hygiene practices, symptoms to watch for and facts about the illness. Employees have been reminded to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms and will not be sent out if they come to work sick.
We are staying up to date on city, state and federal guidelines as information is available. Our team is here to help however we can. The safety of our customers and staff are of the highest importance to us.